Your employer or plan sponsor (in either case, the "Employer") has contracted with ADP in order to make this website available to you. You can use this website to access various ADP products and services pursuant to your Employer's contracts with ADP.
ADP is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process when we provide services to you and the Employer. This notice explains our practices with regard to the personal information you submit to us when using the applications via this website.
- ADP will collect personal information from you when you register at the website. We may combine your personal information with information we have received from the Employer or generated in the course of performing services to the Employer. This personal information may include your contact information (such as your name and address) as well as payroll information, time and attendance records, benefits information, and other personal information that the Employer may have in order to perform human resources and other administrative functions.
- ADP will collect and process your personal information only as needed to perform the services requested or as otherwise instructed by the Employer or you. We will not use or disclose your personal information for our own purposes.
- ADP may disclose all of your personal information to the Employer. We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates and data processors as needed to provide the services that you and the Employer have requested. These entities are all contractually bound to limit use of your personal information as needed to perform the services. We may also disclose your personal information when required by law or as otherwise permitted by our contracts with the Employer.
- ADP will at all times maintain reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect your personal information.
- If you are based outside of the United States, your personal information may be transferred to ADP affiliates and data processors in the United States and elsewhere in the world, unless your Employer's contract dictates otherwise. ADP will always protect the privacy and security of your personal information, regardless of where it is processed. Personal information transfers from the European Union and other countries with data transfer restrictions will be authorized by approved model contracts or an EU-US Safe Harbor certification.
If you have questions about your privacy rights, please contact the Employer's human resources department. If you believe that ADP has not handled your personal information properly, you may also contact ADP's Privacy Office at Privacy@adp.com.
This policy is effective as of: 10/1/2012